BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

maybe this assignment is rubbing off on me...

dear blog world,

i hate emo blogs more than anything ever.
so i apologize for the last two.



(in my defense. i've been working on an assignment for the literal "emo" movement for the past week.)
go figure.

"your faith has got to be greater than your fear..."



truer words have never been spoken or sang.

i'm a lucky lady.
i've got some of the greatest people surrounding me.
and at the end of the day.


it's all happening for a reason.

even amidst the "emo blogs" i can't help but enjoy watching life unfold.

tis a beautiful thang ain't it?
the getty villa ain't to shabby either.






1 comments:

Lainey said...

Sometimes it feels good to be a little "emo" from time to time. I certainly don't mind reading about it. ;) I love your pics from the villa! xoxo