BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 13, 2010

the end result

so i was creative.
and it felt great.


cartoon portraits? maaaybe.
i've always wanted to combine pictures and paint...this is the first attempt at it.

hmmmm.

advice of the day:

-count your blessings.
everyday. seriously. gratitude is always in style. 

-read a book.
for fun.
let it take you into a completely different world.

-learn how to give a good hug.
the power of a good hug gives me goose bumps.
don't do the one arm crap.
wrap yourself around some love baby.

-say i love you. and mean it.
nuff said.



4 comments:

Siera Eden said...

mark.
do you HONESTLY think i've never heard that song? i got that shiiiit memorized.

that said. i had no idea about the video.

:-p

Lainey said...

I really love this boo. Like I want to frame it and put it up in my office-where I spend the most time in, and look at it everyday to make me :)

Sun light. Moon bright. said...

I love your blogs like this they always make me so happy :)

a tree called life said...

siieerraaaa....

i'm calling you
and we're getting lunch..
end of story. damnit.