BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 10, 2010

creativity explosion in 5..4..3..2..

BOOM!

ok. not really.
this is more of a procrastination post to be completely honest.
if i could be creative right now i'd love it.

but i have this stupid paper.
this paper that is consuming my head.
with nothing-ness.
some dumb GE.
bleh.

THAT is what senioritis will do to a girl.

1000 words to go. and i'm home free. 
so clooose.

BUT that's not the point of this.
the point of this post is to say.
that.
i.
can't.
wait.
for.
summer.

i will paint.
i will write.
i will read.
i will exercise my mind.
i will exercise my body.
i will connect with myself again.

because it is essential to do so.

and in the fall.
i will take the stage once again.

i'm a lucky girl.
to be able to do what i love is a gift i can never take for granted.



2 comments:

Lainey said...

I can't wait for summer with you. It's gonna be a blast. Beach trips galore. And maybe we can even do a runyon canyon hiking trip-it'll kick my ass-big time, but it'll be fun! love you.

Corey said...

looove this blog! Just wanna let you know.