BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 14, 2009

thank you lainey.

so. my lovely lainey has given me a blog award.
(i had no idea those existed)
and apparently since i've been given said award...there are a few things i must do.

first: post this.



second: list 7 random things about myself....

1. painting is one of the most relaxing things in the entire world for me.
2. i hate superficiality more than ANYTHING. there is more to life than what you wear or own. i'm just sayin. (the best things in life aren't things)
3. i'm a journal girl. i write in mine EVERY night. no matter what.
4. red will forever be my favorite color of all time.
5. give me pizza and a caesar salad. and i'm yours.
6. i suck at returning library books on time.
7. i'm a total night owl.

third: nominate 7 other blogggers.



(here's dreaming big)





so there you have it blog world. my nominees.
and thank you again lainey. i don't know if i deserve such an award, cuz i don't know if i even blog properly...but if you insist ;-)

peace.love.happines.


goodnight bloggers.


0 comments: