BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

remember when it was cool to do surveys?

 answer in one word(if you can):

where is your cell phone: charging.
your eyes: hazel.
your favorite thing: blank canvas.
your dream last night: sexy.
your favorite drink: coke zero.
your favorite alcoholic drink: blue moon.(for the beers) strawberry daiquiri.(for the sugary stuff) and tequila.(for a shot?)
your dream/goal: acting forever. having a branch to add to my family tree.
where do you want to live in 5 years: california.
exercise of choice: anything outdoors.
one of your wish list items: an apartment.
one of the things you want to maintain: my ability to love unconditionally.
where you grew up: minnesota girl.
the last thing you did: aim.
what are you wearing: don't get too frisky now!
what you won't tolerate: dishonesty. and ego.
your pets: are perfect.
your computer: is my baby.
your life: is happening right NOW.
your mood: sleepy-ish.
favorite store: urban outfitters. target. michaels. barnes and noble. DONE.
favorite color: red
your hidden talent: if i told you it would no longer be hidden.
when is the last time you laughed: couple minutes ago.
last time you cried: hmmm...been awhile.
three people who sent me a text: mom. pickles. blake.
three of my favorite foods: pizza. salmon. apples.
three places i'd rather be right now: new york. dana's. my dock in minnesota.



the end.

1 comments:

Lainey said...

I love surveys! I'm gonna have to steal this one for my next post! love you. See you soon! <3