BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009

More Fragments...

I've been spending some quality alone time back here in the midwest, here some fun tidbits that have been floating around in my head as a result...


-I want to be in independent films. They have the most heart. I rarely come across and indie film I don't enjoy. Focus Features happens to make some GREAT ones...I strongly recommend Away We Go...

-which brings me to this. I have a new favorite actor to add to the collection...John Krasinski. I think he was honestly trying to make me fall in love with him during the entire movie. I'm just sayin.

-I love a guy who drinks beer. I have no idea why it's such a turn on, and alcoholism is a different story, please don't get me started on that. But I can appreciate a guy who can kick back a couple beers. Mhmm.

-Country music is damn sexy. (No, not the honkey tonkey stuff) Seriously. I was watching some video countdown of the sexiest country music videos last night...anyone who says that isn't sexy...is NUTS. Listen to "I Melt" by Rascal Flatts...you'll get it.

-Alone time is not a luxury, it is a necessity. You will learn more about yourself in the time you spend alone than you'd imagine.

-I feel "sexiest" after I workout. There is something about knowing you just did something incredibly healthy for your body that's really rewarding. Plus, I've always thought that the post-workout glow that any male or female sports makes them look sexaaay. Maybe it's the sweating?

-After not seeing her for 12 days I realize, even more so than before, that my sister is my soulmate. I miss her too much and am so glad she's coming back to me tomorrow.

-Rachel McAdams is one of the most stunning women on this planet.

-I'm really, really happy. And it feels damn good. I've finally started to learn the art of finding your own inner happiness. This is only the beginning.

-A phone call will always trump a text. And face to face will always trump a phone call. The third alternative is Skype. It's a lifesaver.

-My clothing weakness is anything that's got tiny little flowers on it. That, and fedoras. I need some new ones.

-Being humble will never go out of style. I wish some people would understand that. Let your achievements speak for themselves. No need to shove them down our throats people.

-I've been through a lot in my friendships in the past year, but the best thing about all of it? It's made room for some incredible people. The greatest loves in my life are my friends. And three of them can be summed up in these initials. C. E. D.

-I have the cutest puppies in the world. And they will ALWAYS be my puppies, no matter how old they are.


that's all for now.
goodnight.


-S

1 comments:

Lainey said...

Even though I can talk to you for hours on end, I still enjoy reading your blog soooo much! miss you!