BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 15, 2009

10 things...

that make me incredibly happy..at this EXACT moment...



1. the comfort of still living at home.
2. the incredible friends that i have surrounding me every single day.
3. the combination of black and brown together...whoever said those two don't mix as far as clothing is concerned...was a BIG liar.
4. reading a really really great book.
5. webcams.
6. the realization that this is only the beginning.
7. elaine valerie nuguid.
8. pictures.
9. the road trip i'll be taking back home with my dad.
10. learning how to lovingly detach...but stay connected.



peace and love.


-S

1 comments:

Lainey said...

I feel SOOOOO LOVED!!! Ditto. And...I agree about the black and brown together. I think it looks so chic. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!