BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Grand Marais you say?


I am officially embarking on my first solo road trip at 9:00am tomorrow morning. I'm off to see the rude one in his hometown of Grand Marais. It's a four hour drive, all by my lonesome. So I've loaded up my ipod with a brand new playlist, packed up some fruit leather and almonds, and crammed my favorite blue leather samsonite tote with more clothes than I need for a day and a half. Is it dorky that I feel totally independent doing this by myself? I've done more roadtrips than I can count in my 21 years of life, but never solo. It's incredibly freeing. I wonder if I'll still feel that way on hour 4 of the trip...hah.

More on THAT later.

-S

1 comments:

Lainey said...

Be safe always! And say hello to Rude for me. Have lots of fun! I'll be sure to hear about this soon. Love you!