BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 22, 2010

it's 12:54 am...

and i have a confession to make.


i am exhausted.
my semester is insane.
i know i keep saying it.
but it's true.
but despite all of the craziness that is my life...i confess this...

some of the best years of my life...have been as a theatre major at CSUN.
i look back at pictures.
videos.
of late night study sessions that lasted until the final the next day.
audition nights.
callback nights.
rehearsal nights.
greenroom photoshoots.
tears.
laughter.
growth.
happiness.
finding a large family of sorts...that shares my passion.
nicknames.
cast parties.
crushes on theatre boys.
the green paint in the greenroom.
the red doors in the entire building.
garry lennon.
paula higgins.
aj kim.
professors who have changed my life.
and you.
the people.
my friends.
my loves.
my crushes.
my family.


i love you.
thank you for showing me a kind of happiness i'd never found in education before.
for showing me how good it feels to work hard.

thank you.


picture proof:




















ok. i went picture happy.


you get the point.


5 comments:

a tree called life said...

yay!
i'm totally there for your show!
just give me the details!

Lainey said...

This made me miss you and CSUN so much more than I already do...

Olga. said...

oh the picture with all you guys in there with your computers is hilarious!!!!!! its sooo true. :D

Style State of Mind said...

I LUH YOU SO MUCH!!!!! i'm glad i was there when you started your journey w CSUN theatre haha. ohhh the tommy days :) :)

Unknown said...

not going to lie, totally honored to be in the picture post