BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thanksgiving...

before i set in to my anticipated food coma, i'd like to give thanks for a few things...

-my incredible family
-my friends who feel like family
-my puppies
-good books
-a witty guy with blue eyes
-my sunshine girl who truly completes a piece to my puzzle
-my inspiring theatre professors who i would be truly lost without
-my parents who become more important to me every single day
-my sister. my other half. my constant.
oh. and these faces....










































and many more.
many. many. many more.

be thankful internets.
and eat yourself into oblivion


<3

4 comments:

Style State of Mind said...

shaaaafted! i am sad, siera i don't get my own picture :(

Siera Eden said...

you are..however..in 3 pictures now.

haha

i love you.

Lainey said...

I LOOOOOVE YOU! You are one of my best friends, and I am so thankful to have you in my life. I know I already bbm'ed you all this...so now you get it twice. HAPPY THANKSGIVING birthday boo. :)

Alyson Blaire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.