BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

san francisco:the land of peace, love, and music.





dear san francisco,
    you are beautiful. you are colorful. you are a place for dog people. you are a place for peace. you are a land of creativity. you gave me a much needed weekend of rest and relaxation. you have wonderful weather. you brought me closer to one of my favorite people in the world. you introduced me to an inspiring young musician. you showed me the stars. you allowed me to bundle up in layers which is one of my favorite things to do. you are free. you are exciting. you are a place i can't wait to return to. you won a piece of my heart san fran...a piece you can keep. thank you for everything.

love,
   siera


in other events...i've been attempting more videos on my mac:


thoughts?











ps. totally unrelated. but i love taylor swift. and champagne. no. seriously.

1 comments:

Lainey said...

I love SF, I love Taylor Swift, I love champagne, and I love yooooh!