BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

done with papers-rambling session...

-seriously craving sushi.
-looking forward to my theatre family thanksgiving on sunday. food and love unlimited.
-loving John Mayer's new album "Battle Studies".
-wanting to buy some new boots.
-looking forward to reading some books during my long awaited "me"time.
-fashion blogs are my new inspiration.
-excited to become an Ice Queen for makeup on Thursday.
-living in the moment.
-enjoying 22 a great deal.
-smooching.
-having a little faith.
-knowing you so well that this bullshit doesn't surprise me anymore.
-loving my friends.
-loving my family.
-thinking about selling art...
-listening to Snow Patrol and the memories they bring back.
-wanting to take more pictures.
-did i mention living in the moment?
-loving my tattoo. love love loooving it.

ok. cool.

"Friends, lovers or nothing/We'll never be the in-between, so give it up..."
thanks John Mayer. you just get it.




i love you. i do.


3 comments:

Lainey said...

Extremely IN LOVE with this post...

Sushi date soon?

I love you, my birthday soulmate.

Style State of Mind said...

haha there is much i love about this post :)

fashion blogs & item #12 ;)

oh yeah i need to start a blog faaaast

Mimi said...

LOVE IT! You just made me want to update my blog. Oh, you inspire me :)