BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 9, 2010

hi. my name is.

siera eden.


i wear oversize sweats to bed...because they are insanely comfortable.
i love being stuck in traffic with my best friends.
i'm obsessed with floral print ANYTHING. especially dresses.
i love the sun.
music keeps me sane...and makes me wish i was a better singer.
i'm a lover.
not a fighter.
i want to make incredible films.
i don't care about being famous...in fact...it's the part of the job i like the least.
i just wanna act.
i will never be a size 0.
i got my first tattoo 8 months ago...i'm still obsessed with it. good sign.
i know myself better than i ever have before.
i love long talks.
and as much as i love talking...i do enjoy listening equally.
i'd rather be busy.
i love first kisses.
i love second kisses more.
i love finding the perfect nickname for someone.
i dislike girly colored nail polish...a lot.
i'll get married in a strapless dress.
in the summer.
i want to have 2 boys. i think...
i'm a chapstick-a-holic. my drug of choice....burts bees.
i've got BAD senioritis. really really BAD senioritis. 
i think you're wonderful.
i think you're witty.
i think you create sunshine in every life you're in.
i'll never stop taking pictures.
i'll also never stop writing letters to the people in my life about how fantastic i really believe they are...even if i'm too embarassed to actually send them.
i will never stop learning about myself and others.

and i will do my best. 
to let my faith be greater than my fear.



goodnight.


2 comments:

Lainey said...

lovelovelovelovelovelovelove Siera Eden.

Corey said...

This made my life complete. I've read this four or five times. I'm inspired. I miss you.