BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

she's back?

for the 10 of you who read this blog...

my reasoning for being so "absent" would have to be due to the fact that i rarely have time to sleep...let alone blog.

life is wonderfully busy.

and on my one rare night off. i'd like very much to share what i'd now like to call my

"wonderful wall"

it's located in my lil room.
next to my desk.
and it puts a smile on my face.

it's got inspirational pictures.
pictures of people i adore.
tokens from adventures.
notes.
and pretty much anything else i wanna smack up there...



do youuu have a wonderful wall?


2 comments:

Lainey said...

sigh. that wall is wonderful. And you're wonderful. <3

Sun light. Moon bright. said...

I DO have a wonderful wall and on that wall there are multiple notes and pictures of you :) because you are wonderful, I love you.