BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 14, 2010

stolen new favorite quote...

confession.
totally stole this from a good friend's facebook.

but it's amazing.
don't know how i missed it on his page before...

"The supreme prayer of my heart is not to be learned, rich, famous, powerful, or "good", but simply to be radiant.  I desire to radiate health, cheerfulness, calm, courage, and good will.  I wish to live without hate, whim, jealousy, envy, fear.  I wish to be simple, honest, frank, natural, clean in mind and clean in body, unaffected-as ready to say "I do not know", if it be so, and to meet all men on an absolute equality-to face any obstacle and meet every difficulty unabashed and unafraid.  I wish others to live their lives, too-up to their highest, fullest, and best.  To that end I pray that I may never meddle, interfere, dictate, give advice that is not wanted, or assist when my services are not needed.  If I can help people, I'll do it by giving them a chance to help themselves; and if I can uplift or inspire, let it be by example, inference, and suggestion, rather than by injunction and dictation.  That is to say, I desire to be radiant- to radiate life."
-Elbert Hubbard




what a cool idea. radiating life.  

2 comments:

Corey said...

Siera, you know you already embody this whole quote. You did the first time I met you and all you've done since that day has grown. Or maybe you were this way all along and i've just gotten to know a little more about the life force that is Siera Casey. Either way, I'm proud to have such an inspiring and truly life appreciating sister such as yourself.

:-)


-Brother Bear

Siera Eden said...

to have found a friend who makes my other half so happy. and says such wonderful things to me.

that is a blessing.


love youuu brother bear.